Saturday, December 15, 2007

YEA. Church camp is over. Quite fun but unfortunately I have
= One sprained elbow
=one painful cramp in the hand
=extremely painful cramp in leg.
It is hard to type. Lucky i never got sunburned badly.
All in all church camp is WAYYY BETTER THAN NPCC CAMP.
I mean, we didn't have to COOK THE FOOD!
And we had SLEEPING BAGS. ( Nicholas brought one for NPCC but it was taken away.)
and we bathed at 5 to 8 pm. ( NPCC allowed us to bath at 11 to 12.30 a.m.)
And we had clean clothes.....(NPCC list. I and the rest had to sleep in dirty shirts and track pants.)
Ahhh..... Our group's performance( Every group had to perform. In NPCC my group won first prize for the performance, or skit. YEA.) did not win a prize... But it was a winner for the audience. My role?
Toto loser no 5.
Haha.
Sob....
Cannot go for tomoro's service....
Cos i going to malaysia... No rest for me....
*pengsan ah.*
My group... lemme see...
There was..
Timothy Soh, who called himself tomato sauce,
Kenneth, who went in line for best male camper award,
Cheri, Who went in line for the best female camper award,
Sharmaine, a rather quiet girl,
Jolie, My tent mate as well(VERY FUN GIRL!),
Joel and Timothy Wong( They are as close to each other as bread and butter.),
Kelly(She's like a li'l sis!^x^),
Jared( Irritating at times, Funny at times."-_-)
En Qi(Rather quiet...),
Me(Yours Truly, punker sia...),
Noah(Ah... Very Ah Beng de. He built the ark.),
Jim(Nickname is Jim-bo),
Rachel(Afraid of heights...),
and Neysa(afraid of the Dark.)...
And So I stand (un)corrected.
aiyo.... Later den i mention the skit. Now elbow pain.
*~Till I come back a week later from M'sia.....~*
Oiyo,Oiyo,
Clarinda, Dun call mie until a wk later k?
YEA maple lvl 21 liao.
To:
Clarinda=Ehz faster lvl up so we can (ahem) you noe, in maple.

En En= OIYO! NOW WAT R YOU DOING WITH YOUR BLOG? I pity Allen. God bless you En, For God noes wad is going thru your li'l head. Ur BF? :D

Joanne=Ah... The WWE Diva.... Hows the stories?

V.K.= Wah. Your B'day is in december!!!

Winson= NVR LINK ME. You noe wad I mean, Ok?

YEA I am a changed person!!!
Punkin Back at ya.

{ gone at 2:50 AM }


&.He
Nothing to write.. =.= blogging mode's passed... zoeychrix
designer
sandshelltealeaf

&.Walked
>